<body>

Photobucket
Friday, September 25, 2009

Okay,

So i've gotten my semester exams' results
on Wednesday morning.
I remember i woke up at 10am to see my resultsss,
break the suspense for once. haha.

Bold
My GPA's okay, but for now,
i am just worried about accounts for next semester.
but oh well, that's next semester, which isnt gonna
start until mid October.

oohh, cruise is cominggg! haha.
almost a day away already. I recently checked the itinerary,
we are gonna board the cruise at around 11.30am on Sunday.
I'll be back on Wednesday.
:)

Sets of formal clothes to be packed soon,
i so wish they could let us wear casual for the shore excursions, but no.
There's a gala dinner on the last night, formal too.
gonna be taking picturessss, of course. :D haha

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO IZZAH, and JANABEL! :D

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:51 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA