Random post.
OK, currently i am trying to find a nice pair of sneakers or whatever you call it,
those shoes with laces,to wear to school. hehhe.
I wanna find a proper covered pair of shoes cos most of my shoes are pumps and flats.
I neeed more money to get another pair of flats which i've been eyeing for
quite a while.
I feel that i should get nice and most importantly comfortable shoes to be worn
to school. Not like i dont have any,just that i want a variety of shoes
for school. =) but i'm cashless. hehhe.
Also,i am searching twilight series at the cheapest deals now.
anyone knows where? Cos currently i know Borders are selling at around 16 bucks.
I feel that i should get twilight books at the cheapest price cos everyone in the world has
read it. am i right? and i havent.
and now not only i wanna read it, i wanna own it too.
anyone who has twilight series please tell me. anyone having a flea market also pls inform me
okay okay? Thank youuu. hehhe.
i am passing up any job that comes up. In preparation for school already.
simply lazy to work alreadyy. =/
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:19 PM.