<body>

Photobucket
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi. Hello. Hey.

Today i finally,yes,finally went to the gym with Rae.
hahha,it's been long since i worked out so yea.
we thought of going to the gym for a few times before
starting to practically jog at a park.
I think we need to warm up first hehhe.

im like soo tired right now,my body aches even though
I did warm-up exercises before starting to work out.
But amazingly after running 1.5km i felt good. =)
Really.
I miss feeling,and being, all-healthy again.
once school starts then i think i will be able to have a health-ierr lifestyle.
hahhaa. :D

OK,this just means that i have to exercise more.
now i gotta push myself to exercise more often. ok can can. hahha.
i can make this a routine before i start work/school. =)

and my legs feel like jelly now. =/

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 6:33 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA