Yes.I am so gonna start work. soon.I used to believe that i dont need work but i havent start school yet,and i realise that i need and i want my own money.Just like everyone right now. But at least i know im not going to JC and poly's only gonna start like..in april? yea. Im gonna call up the Robinson's headquarters and get a jobat Marks and spencer maybe? Details later.Ngalam's in with me and we might join Rae and Phays.But i have a feeling that we might get a job in a different outlet,somewhere near town,despite the fact that we live in the east.aw. But nadz can do it, so can i right nadz?I just wanna get myself busy,very busy.I am used to being all busy and having a tight schedule everyday.If i have nothing to do, i will feel veeeerrryy empty aka bored.Besides, for now,i am seriously praying hard to get into the course i want.Really,man. =)Oh this is random, but i want a Sony CyberShot T77 camera pleeeeaaasssee!It's like 15mm thick and has 10 megapixels.how cool is that? i waaaannnt.Oh the pink one is awesome. so slick and so sweet.
*
" if you really want something so badly, trust me, you'll get it.Even if you think it's just a dream. You just have to do something about it.and whatever you want,will be yours."
--- personal quotation by a teacher(i wouldnt mention the name here) :D
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 1:52 PM.