<body>

Photobucket
Monday, January 19, 2009

I am still in a frantic mode to search for jobs.
Not as easy as i thought it will be.
Currently, i wanna work as a sales assistant. Full-time? yea.

Oh and anyway, i wanna share this funny conversation
between me and my dearest abdila.

Me: so how's school today?
Abdila: good.(*munching croissants*)
Me: How's PE? u everyday PE one right?
Abdila: My PE very fun. not everyday what.
Me: did you make friends?
Abdila: Yahh.(*munching croissants*)
Me: who?
Abdila: ahh,Haziqah,Ryan,(*goes on and on*)..and tomato.(*grins*)
Me: whaaaat? tomato?
Abdila: yahh. everybody in my class calls him tomato.
Me: why??
Abdila: No cos his name is Chio-miah-Tu (something like that laah)
Me: whaaaaatt?
Abdila: Chio----Miah---Tu.
Me: Laughs out LOUD. i mean it,LOUD.
Abdila: yeah his name like that one.
Me: (*speechless*)

OK i noe it's lame between us but the lamer my bro gets,the happier I AM.
We always talk about this and that.
Like,his life as a primary one child.
My bro always shares whatever he thinks and i find it very fun,to actually talk to him.
He never fails to make me laugh. Out loud.
Sometimes he can be SO adorable. and he doesnt realise it at all. =)
aww.
I love my brother. I love Abdillah. :D

I'm going nuts already! Just to find a jobbb!

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:13 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA