<body>

Photobucket
Sunday, January 4, 2009

holahola. =)

Currently i am in a confused mode.
I wanna go into a poly but which one?
I cant believe im still in a dilemma when im gonna
get my results in about...2 week's time? Or 1?

Yeah.
When i received the pack from TP,i wanted TP.
Then the pack from SP came,and i wanted SP.
Then the pack from NYP came,and i was tempted to go NYP as well.
They all have the courses i want BUT i wasnt sure if my results
would be good enough. =/
Oh no.

But for now, i am so going to the polys open house this week.
I want all the infos available and the latest brochures please.
Last year(last week?) i was only interested in the goodies..
but i realise that this time my visit is more urgent. hahaaa.
whywhywhy didnt i apply for the DPA ahh? whyyy?

i seriously cannot remember why i didnt try my luck for the DPA,
to secure a place in poly.
Like TP, it's really hard cos i have to fight for a position
there, since it's the only poly in the east area.
No, not that im not willing to travel across spore to go to school,
i just think that it's convenient to have to go to school which is only about..
5 stops away?
I dun wanna be running in late for classes.=/

So, bottom line : im still in a dilemma.
Maybe even after i get my results i'll be blur sotong.hahha lol.
Noooo,i wun let that happen to me.
I wanna make sure that when my results is in my hand,
i know exactly where to go.
OK now im nervous for Os results.Like reeeeeally nervous.

cooookie-monnnnnsterr. =DD

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 1:24 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA