<body>

Photobucket
Thursday, January 22, 2009

HOLA-HEY.

Currently i'm seriously feeling bored,ultimately boredd.
I feel like going to school and do something,
even just to sit and listen in class. aww,i miss school.
I miss attending lit lessons with my fellow mates,
and whispering and giggling with Rae everytime. (*hints*)
I miss having recess times,the time when i get to see my mates
from other classes and go to the toilet. =__=
I miss sitting down in class and laughing at my classmates' jokes.
Really.

Now i'm like thinking about the fact that school starts in april and
that's like 3 months awayy.
Plus, i havent get a single job yet. Shucks.
I feel like a worker who has been retrenched and is desperately looking
for another job. you know why?
I scanned through "recruit" in the papers a lil too frequently now.
hahha.
I hope to start my job in February. HOPE.

OK for now i wanna blog about Bondi Beach in Australia. OK,i know,
very randomm. i'm always random. =)
But im in the sun-sand-surf mood so yeah. Bondi beach looks awesome ok.
So put on ur shades THEN you look at these pictures. hahha.
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
OK,basically i reeeealli wanna visit australia for its beaches.
Its sightseeing places,u noe,everything's so nice.
Im a travel-freak, so just bear with me hahha.
It has always been my dream to travel around the world and capture
my experience. woohh!
Like i once said,i dont mind being a single traveller.
Just pass me the M&M. Map and Money. hahha!
*
To my gals, be prepared for our Sun-sand-surf outing very soooon!
Dont forget shades and suntan lotion hor,please.
Sunburn hurts a lot,seriously. =/
Actually not sand-sand-surf,Sun-sand---swim? No. sun-sand---BURN!
hahha ok bye.
*
I want a pair of shades and that book i've been eyeing forrr! =p

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 1:57 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA