<body>

Photobucket
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HeyHey HELOO. :D

I have safely submitted my application through JAE yesterday.
I didnt apply for any JCs, just poly courses i want.
I guess now i have something to worry, still. =/
And that is the release of the posting results.
God, when is this thing gonna end??
Or is it even gonna end sometime? aaargg.

and yeah anyway,
i am still in a party mood. I wanna party with my gals! ;D
I feel like going to the padang and screeeeaaaaamm,and take loadss
of pics. OK,u must think im nadznuts. :D
I am seriously hoping i can get a place in Singapore Poly,
i reeeally wanna study there,despite the distance, yeahh.

On the other hand, i went shopping with mum again.
Shopping with mum has always been a pleasure,haha.
That's because i get good opinions(im indecisive when it comes to shoes at times),
and some patience. Whoever shops with me has to be patient. lol.
So i bought some bargain tops(i love bargain stuff) and almost bought new shoes
again.
There's this fantastic CharlesandKeith flats which caught my eye.
i-so-love-shoes.com.sg. hahha. :D

Oh,and i think im gonna start working soon.
Seems like everyone's working and i wanna gain some experience
before entering poly.
I mean,i dun wanna be a couch potato for another 2 months. NOOO.
So most likely im joining Rae and Phayshuen to work. Yes.
I hope so. =)

Lastly, i will leave you readers with a picture of;
Ricky Martin and his twins. aww, soooo cuteee! :D
Photobucket
So beautiful. Dun cha think so? aww,fatherly love. =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 6:49 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA