<body>

Photobucket
Friday, December 5, 2008

This was how i looked during grad nite.
Photobucket

and my galfrens.
Photobucket
dearest mother cat, ms junainah. =D
Photobucket
Girlguides yeah. =p i'll miss u people.
Photobucket
ngalam, thanks for being such a great fren. =)
Photobucket
4/5-ians. =)
Photobucket
Farreha,class chairman. =)
Photobucket
my pretty galfrens. =D
Photobucket

Rae,my deardear galfren. i'll miss you! thanks for everything.=)
Photobucket
With Raudhah..=)
Photobucket
shikin,my GG fren. i'll miss her too.=)
Photobucket
I love you naeem dearie! =D
Photobucket
Roy, classmate.
Photobucket

Syaz. Don't you find her sweeet in her dress? =)
Photobucket
Me.Umairah.Rae. The pretty trio! to umaira:i like ur hazel contacts.=p
Photobucket
I love these people. <3
Photobucket
Me and clara. We wore the same colour scheme! hahha! =D
Photobucket
That's all yea. I have more pics,check it out on facebook.=)
well practically i have posted 90% of what i have.hahha.
This is a bit too late to show this,but it's ok. Enjoy.To Rae: u got what u want! =D

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 2:00 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA