HOLA!! Yesterday i went to Marina Barrage with family,and spent like 2 hours there.It's a fabulous place to take pics.I see many couples,wedding ppl,tourists,graduates..the scenery is just amazing. Everything..the wind,the breathtaking view,the gallery...It's a great place to relax.Oh well,i took loads of pics there,so just bear with me cos im gonna upload most of it here for u guys to see.I saw two Suria celebs too.how coooool.=)OK,i'll let the pics do the talking.The beauty of it all..
I love the wind from this height.=)
The wind spoiled my hair.
Again; =/
I dream;
The view when the sun's about to set..
I feel like a tourist..hahha.
I forced them to pose for a picture.hee.
Yaaaay.=)
Almost night time..
Take a look at this snap.=)
OK,those were the formal pics..
Now,for some informal ones!!
I was boredd..so some crazy antics here!!
Taken by Abdila;
Hahha;
A few more...
Crazy antics no.1 ;
Crazy antics no.2 (can you see me?)
As you can see,i was reeeali bored so i took LOADS of pics.
I can resist the fantastic night view,
A few more beauties...
a beautiful snap,nah?
OK,i guess i'll stop here.
OK. I still have about 20% more of these pics,
just that it's tooo dark and even though i tried to edit the brightness,
it doesnt make lots of diff.
I feel like a "tourism spore" promoter sia. I bet when tourists sees my pics
they'll want to visit Marina Barrage.hahha.
Honestly,i stayed there for 2 hrs and i was bored.No shopping there laaa,duh.
So i just snap and snap and snap.=)
To my gals who sees these pics,ur comments wud be greatly appreciated,
thanks.=)
About the outing,i cannot provide the details to the whole world right,
so i will text u people nx week. =)
This is what i mean by i can actually travel alone in another country,
just pass me the Map&Money,and my camera. I guess my experiences will be shown clearly thru pics.
I'll be back in Wednesday,alrites. =)
I want to hold those bigbig cameras which photographers use.
I want to be a photographer. I wanna learn snapping skills and all..
Cameras are LOVE. =) I waaaaaan!!
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:00 PM.