CIAO. =p
First of all; a selamat hari raya haji to all Muslims in the world.=D
I shall take the oppurtunity to post an entry when im free.
Today,as usual,i went to granny's house and you
know what?
I just spotted the coldest place like,on Earth.
: Granny's house.
In fact,Granny's whole block.
I mean seriously;
granny lives in Telok Blangah,
that's like,very near Mount Faber,that area..
I just cannot stand the coldness there..
9th floor seems like the 19th floor,
the wind never stops blowing..
i swear it was SO cold,we didnt even open the door
for a while.hahha.=D
Granny's place:like London.
And when i was under the block,
it was definitely the coldest moments of my life.
15 minutes of waiting,with the strong wind
and it was drizzling..
It's as if it was winter,as if it was snowing.
But now im back home,
feeling warm and comfy w/o any fan or wind etc.
December; HAIZ.
Oh i got to take a few snapshots of myself;
these pics are to show the strong wind that made me shiver.=/
TAKE NOTE: my hair which went crazyy.
I was kinda boredd,so i did some editing...=))
the wind was reeeaally cold and strongg
omg,my hair.=/
In this pic,my fringe looks ultimately brown.hahha.
I guess for the next few days i must wear a jacket
like everywhere i go..
Oh,i actually watched the soccer match
between Spore and Myanmar.
It was reali fun,cos i do watch soccer.
um,mostly local team vs other countries.=)
And yea,i was mainly laughing away when
my father and bro were like locking their eyes on the TV.
I dunno why,i find soccer matches funny at times.
But i support singapore,of cos!
sometimes watch soccer hor,can be heart-stopping.
It's like ure waiting 4 an impt announcement..=D
and i like our keeper; Lionel Lewis! hahha.
He's always the superhero.Saving the team.
yaaay! Girls day out tmr!
& i miss BenJerry's icecreamm. =p
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 6:28 PM.