I feel like learning the word "hello" in different languages.
So everytime I post an entry here I can start with a diff hello.
hahha. great idea?
Aniways, i had fun going to NightSafari with my family and cuzzies.
We spent our Saturday night looking at nocturnal creatures and of cos;
makan-makan,at midnight,actually.
We had dinner at midnight. Coooool. =D
I have some more pics to post here;
it's like my blog is currently filled with picsss.=/
But it's December yea? It's the holidays.
And im a photomaniac.
I carry my camera everywhere i go.=)
And aniway those pics i posted was November ones.
These ones are the latest. =DD
Yeah me and my brown contacts : Im still not used to having coloured eyes btw.=)
The place has changed a little i bet.More interesting..(this is a huge aquarium)
Syakir..my cute lil cuzzie. He's amazed,as you can see.=)
I took this pic with a flash. ooopss.
The people watching the tribal show...(it was an amazing show btw)
Myself during the tram ride..=)
Believe it or not;this tree is made up of plastic bottles.=)
Me and Nurul during the tram ride. Again;with a flash in the darkness,the effect is like this.
more poses..=)
group picture..
OK that's all folks.=)
I didnt get to take many pics cos of the darkness.
But last night was a blast;
it's like a pre-hari raya haji reunion.hahha.
To nurul:hope u really enjoyed the food we had,ya.
Oh,im seriously not used to having "coloured eyes"..
Im even scared to look into my own eyes in the mirror.
I wonder how others can have violet or green contacts.
Mine's brown,but when i looked at it closely,it looks like orange!
It's scaring me off,really.
But u noe what,coloured contacts are actually cheaper than transparent ones.
yes.
But i guess i will continue with transparent next month or next 2 mnths..
I miss those fresh strawberries from Cameron Highlands...=)
I wanna learn Italian language ;
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 5:30 PM.