<body>

Photobucket
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hola.

I have been a couch potato these few days.
Just surfing the net at home and readreadread.
I'm getting super-duper boredd laa.
I even took out my super old books and start reading.
I wanna try someting different..
sometimes i wish i could play soccer with my bro too.
My bro plays soccer every weekend with his team.

And me? I have nothing to do.
Guess i should start counting off the days to Os results.

I seriously feel like watching Twilight again.
and maybe again. =)
I wanna watch bedtime stories tooo.
Suddenly i feel like i wanna watch some movies. =)
i miss watching Twilight sia. Like reeeeally.
Oh,and until now i still dunno where to go after Os.
Poly,yeah,but the courses i have in mind are good ones.
Harder to get in.

I'm interested in business courses rather than science courses.
I have tried a hands-on experience on science courses at SP.
and i dont find it fascinating at all. I mean,it doesnt interest me.
Right now im also considering IT courses at TP.
How's that? =)
Im really aiming for TP because it has a whole variety of courses laa.
Plus,it's near. Like very near. =)
But i really gotta fight for a position there.

To my gals who are interested in polylife,
can we go to the open house pleeeaasee?
We can aim to go 3 polys at least. in 3 days. yeaaa.
oh and im definitely looking forward to the goodies. =)
sometimes i wish also that i live at the west area.
it's soooo much easier to travel to NP,NYP,RP,SP....
haizzzzz. =/

i want brownies. badly. =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 11:41 AM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA