<body>

Photobucket
Sunday, December 21, 2008

THREE CHEERS FOR THE YOUNG LIONS FOR THEIR MATCH
TONIGHT! =D


OK,call me lame,but i support the national team woookkaaayy.
I think they deserved our support,playing for the country is NOT easy.
So yeah,go for it,young lions!! =)

Oh yea. Im watching twilight tmr. TMR.
finally.im sooo excited,edward cullen,here i come!
Ya,even though dearest naeem cant make it,
cos she's on a trip to Indonesia,
it's ok. To naeem,i wannnnnn go indonesia toooo!

Oh i think i AM heading to Indonesia. hahha.
Mama has agreed to go to a shopping trip to Batam this Christmas.
yaay. more shoppingg!!
I missed 'shop-till-u-drop' and i think shopping does make everyone happy.
OK,maybe only girls. =/

Currently i'm addicted to Yoville at facebook.
First it was guess-the-sketch,then superpoke pets and now Yoville.
I talked to people from Puerto Rico(go wowww),USA(go woooh),
a Saudi Arabian guy who worked at an oil company(go omg),
indonesian girls,France and,you cannot believe this, Alaska.
hahhhaaaahhaaaaa.
very fun u noe,in fact it's extremely funn. =)
thanks to ngalam for introducing to me this game.
Now we're both addicted to Yoville.

Oh,i also talked to a guy from Italy called Giovanni.
He's 15 yrs of age,i dunno if it's true,but sometimes talking to them
too long can be a bit freaky.
I can't tell you why. =/

I feel like going to a 6-day holiday to Gold Coast Australia. woooohh.
de-stresss. speedboating to de-stress wasnt enough at all. =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:00 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA