<body>

Photobucket
Friday, December 12, 2008

HeyHey;
Recently the weather's been terrible i guess,
it's affecting me.
Im having a slight sore throat and a terrible,terrible flu.
When i wore contacts i could not stand the teary-eyed effect of my flu.
Plus,i couldnt even rub my eyes.
I tried to wipe my tears away,but my contacts made my eyes uncomfy.
The thing with contacts is,
my eyes cannot be too teary.
It's all cos of my FLU!!
it's been like this for 2 days and im still sick.
oh noooo.=/
On the contrary,
I neeed to save more money so i could buy
that white flowery flats i've been eyeing for.=D
It's just beautiful..i dont care if im gonna get blisters.
And i love my gold flats!!
Im gonna get another pair very soooon,
probably bluee or...red?
I wan new shoes!!! =DD
my holiday shopping list; (lol)
1) new flats.
2) new tops. pretty ones.
3) simple necklaces.
4) more earrings?
5) oh,and purple eyelights. =D
That's all for now,gtg for dinner now..
and take my flu med!
*sniff.
Btw im still playing 'guess the sketch' in facebook.
sicksicksick,not in the mood to go out.
Galfrens; another outing sooon? I wanna watch Twilight aaahh.
&&, im curious about violet contacts. hmmmm..=p

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:43 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA