Bonjour. =))
I will be off to Johor for two days of shopping next week.
Will be staying in a relative's house.
Oh well,i kinda look forward to it cos here,im terribly bored again.
I just watched the twilight trailer and it looks interesting.
The vampy is just oh-so-hot, he's so serious-looking that i feel as if
there's a mystery behind that face of his.
How cool.=)
I like movies which leave me with thousands of questions at the start and
at the end of it.
OK,i reallyreally wanna watch Twilight now.
There are actually many movies which caught my attention,
like the "angus,thongs and perfect snogging"(whatever it is)
Bolt,wild child, and of cos Twilight. =)
I dont wanna be a couch potato anymore,i wanna be a movie junkie.=))
How i wished that there is a real vampire in real life. Like REALLY.
I would wanna ask him a few questions. hahha.
Oh a young and good-looking vampy please.=D
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:00 PM.