<body>

Photobucket
Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bonjour,people of the world!

And Spore Vs Vietnam was a draw. awww.
Yes,i watched the fantastic match last night and
again,i screamed here and there a bit too much.
Watching a soccer match involving the national team
always make me go chaotic unnecessarily.
Abdila even scolded me: "Kakak, noisy lahhh!"
He was busy playing his gameboy,he didnt noe how to watch real soccer matches.

And i realli got to credit Lionel Lewis for his excellent saves.
He's like a superhero lah. =D
Oh speaking abt my dearest bro abdila,
he's a die-hard BEN 10 fan. I mean,seriously.
When we went johor he saw a ben 10 schoolbag and he was staring at it,motionless.
Really, he said he wants everything that has ben 10 stuff in it.


Seriously,my bro has a everything-is-ben10 life.
hahha,he sleeps with a ben 10 pyjamas and favours his ben 10 shoes.
And now he wants me to get him a ben 10 watch.=/

OK, today i wanna talk bout some adventurous activities
i would loveee to try.
I read in my mag about PARAGLIDING.
It's like air-surfing,where u fly(seriously fly),above the mountains
in msia with a parachute,of cos.
One of the locations is Cameron Highlands.
Omg,soooo fun lah. I've seen the carefree living there and i can imagine..
flying freely...

I'm visiting this web whereby they can also 'fly' in town,like KLCC..
but scary laa.
i rather those cool mountains.
Even if i get lost,i dun mind. I'll land over the mountains then.=)
Rather than get stuck between buildings..
yeah,the fees is 1300 ringgit. ummm.
but i would love to try.

One reason is because i wanted to see the view from the top.
and i wanna experience the feeling..
I have tried parasailing,YES,you heard me.
That's like flying above the sea.
I tried parasailing 2 years ago in Bangkok's nearby island.
It was like amazing. Truly amazingg.
The wind,the view,the feeling.
If only i could try paragliding,i bet it's more scary than parasailing
but it's loads of fun.

I found some pics here from a webbie,
im really interested to try,but im wondering how do you know where to land??
Cos parasailing,there's a speedboat controlling you.So no prob.
But this case,you fly and you need to aim ur landing location..
Check this out.
(these pics are really small)
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
Yes so that's paragliding aka flying.
weeeeeeee. =D
OK gtg for now. To my gals,we'll go out yea. =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:00 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA