<body>

Photobucket
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merhaba. (hello in Turkish-thnx iza!)

So im back from Johor,yesterday.
It's like,i was looking forward to seeing the new johor immigration
which officially opened ytd.
It was just HUGE,and we took public transport so it was kinda confusing for us.
My mum and the people around us were complaining about the distance to the bus stops.
I agree,it was long,but i didnt complain. I think we should jus adapt to it.

I mean,it's betta than the old and crammy immigration.
But being typical Sporeans,yea,people still complain.
So i dun really noe what they actually want. hahha.
The only thing that i was unsatisfied with was the system.
Seriously,the system is still slow. I was wondering why they are all typing
away when nowadays,you can just scan passports and FINITO.
But no,they still type stuffs so i waited like 4 mins before moving. =/

Back to my johor trip,it wasnt really a holiday laaaa,
just a trip to my relative's house and some shopping,of cos.
I bought 4 great magz..
so ya we shopped.
On Monday we went to a night bazaar at a housing estate
and it was just so FUN.
Imagine a whole stretch of stalls..with manymany people.
So i was so excited. But nah,i didnt bring my camera.

So my aunt brought us there and we bought tonnes of food.
Satays..(yum!),chickens,many laaaah.
i bought necklaces at a bargain price beb.
It's like oh wowww, so worth it.
I wanted to try the shoes but there was only one side of a pair.
ummmm... =/

And yah. Bout the taxi drivers.
The thing is we took taxis to travel,
and you know what? Some of them dont even use meters.
So i was mainly staring at the meter which wasnt working and looking at the driver.
I mean,it's like cheating right?
Obviously.Another case was the driver knew we were not locals and
fixed a price for us. Like wth,i was sooooo damn angry with the man,i felt like kicking him.
Then,the next time we rode a taxi,the driver also knew we were not locals.
Once we reached,i alighted after seeing the fare(the meter was working), 8.40.
So ok,my father paid and we left.
Then,my father said that he paid extra cos the driver charged extras for having 5 passengers. I mean,my youngest bro la,he didnt get a seat.
WHYWHYWHY must he charge a few more bucks for a kiddd????
There's no such law,im soo sure man.

I was cursing him to death after that,
Stupid taxi drivers, assholes.
Im just angry cos they're not just cheating us,
they're trying to fool sporeans as a whole right?
My father said that he had no choice,cos we reached our destination alr.
And and,i dont like their dumb taxis la. Not comfy,so small,aircon like waaaat...
Im trying my best not to spill any vulgarities here. OK.
And one of the drivers was an old man la. Like,grandpa-looking.
Still have the cheek to charge us.If only i knew at that time,aaaaarrrggg!

Oh the last driver who drove us was diff.
He didnt really charge us,he followed the meter.
He was talking abt the rising cost of living here and all..
All the while i was just staring thru the rear view mirror,into his eyes.
He's quite young,quite,and he has long straight eyelashes.Nice u noe.
I only see the eyes la. hahhhhaaa.
I mean,guys with curly eyelashes,ummmm..weird leh.

OK,so that's about it.My trip to Johor.
Besides the taxis,everything else was okayy. The fooood.
Oh ya,have u ever tried Durian chendol? Deeeeeeelicious! =p
And i bought donuts of cos. I wan more donuts.. =D

And sorry i didnt have any cameras with me! so no pics hor.=)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:00 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA