<body>

Photobucket
Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are pictures of Italy.I really wanna visit Italy someday.It's such a beautiful country. When when when will i get to go Italy? I seriously dont mind going there alone or anything.. i dun mind being a single traveller. Just pass me the map and the money.=)

Basically,im freaking bored laa.I've never felt this bored before..never thought that life after Os is reeeeaaallly borring. I mean,besides going to work,what else can i do? I think i've been reading too many novels already.Seriously. Thanks to my midnight fren,ngalam,who sms-ed me every night and we babble about nonsensical stuff,while i read and read. I just loved the midnight atmosphere,being by myself,listening to the radio,and read.It's a new hobby i guess.

Almost every night i spend time watching indo movies of course. Who watch Cinta Fitri season 3? It's awesome.really. And those midnight shows on my fav indonesian channel's really fun. There was once i watched TV until 2am. Ok,i know some of u out there watches TV until like 4am? Or go online until 3am?

So unhealthy.My current routine is really unhealthy hahha. But yea. What i do is eat,read,sleep. Borriiiing! I wanna go on a holiday. To Italy.Pretty please..

OK back to what i wanted to blog about, Nadzzie's coming back on Tuesday.I wanna pass her her birthday present.=) Belated one. Andand,im ready for another movie,anyone? WildChild with girlfrens is set. And to izzah,whenwhenwhen is our movie marathon??? Im like sooo bored right now. Someone please entertain me or something.


Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 5:06 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA