<body>

Photobucket
Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HALO.
i'm currently doing my literature assignment,
but i cant resist from blogging.
itchy fingers aaarhh.
grabbing every chance i have while i'm online.
Such a distraction,hahha.

But whatever.
I love today's date.really.
the first of July.it's nice.
But add another 6 more days,
i'm gonna love the date moooore.
lol.
cant wait for my so-called holidaeeee,
next Mondae.
and plusplus,it's my birthday.0707.
how time flies.
I'm sixteen soon.

and btw,
i'm gettin mooore tired now.
it's only the second week la,
i dunno why,it's as if i havent been
sleeping.oh no.
and i havent done my intensive revision
for the Os.is that scaaary? YES.
What i've done is just normal revision lor.

Oh yeah,
last Saturday was my girl's day out.
with galfrens,Rae,Iza,Clara.
Phays couldnt go.sigh.
btw we went window shopping at Orchard
for..prom dresses.
hahha.can you believe it?
But Ms jun sae if we buy last min,it'll be exp.
But we didnt buy laaa.
We need time to actually browse through
the diff places to get the best price and dress.

This is crazy ok,
i couldnt watch my fav TV show right now
cos i havent finish lit.
and do math hw.aiyah.
no choice rite.
btw my malay oral was last Fri.
it was about sports.OK-OK,i would say.
actually quite challenging la.
Like when they asked about the instructions of sports,
i didnt know.
I just gave it a shot.Like,"they should wear life jackets...",
for water sports.
ha-ha.

But for one thing,
I WAS TERRIBLY NERVOUS LA.
in the exam hall,i knew everyone around me
was nervous too,
but i guess i couldnt imagine myself in front of two strangers.
I started to rub my hands and fidget.
hahha,once i read the passage i was out of breath.
So i tried to calm down but cannot larh!
Ms Nancy Ng said,"Just relax..."

so that was my scaaary experience.
I hope i did well. =)
Ok,gotta get back to lit laa.shiit.

I want banana-orange flavour drink from Orange Julius!!
yumm..=p

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:39 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA