<body>

Photobucket
Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am tired.
I.AM.TIRED.
in fact,extremely.
during art i was soo exhausted and energy-less.
seriously,i cant stand this.
art is killing me.

I want to finish my layout,
but before that my prep has to be satisfying.
i haven't got good artist inspirations..
and my current layout is..unreadable.
help.
Just doing the prep work enough to murder me.
and now i have barely 6 boards and it's incomplete.
of course.

so anyone can explain how am i supposed to speed up?
im already pushing myself as far as i can..
those sleepless nights,
it's very tiring,but sometimes i noe i have to sacrifice.

whining entry again.
sorry,but it's my blog,so my say.=)
cant stand art.scream for survival!

The MT intensive classes after school is running ok,
just dat i'm more tired at the end of the day.
cant reali focus..
i think 90% of my brain has been damaged.
hahha.10%=for art nmalay Olevel.
and counting off the days..10 more days.
=/!!

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:57 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA