<body>

Photobucket
Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wee.Finally,everything's back to normal.
My bloggie,i mean.
It's been loooooong since i last updated.
Been busy,with art and everything. =/

kay firstly speech day's this saturday MORNING,
and it's...boring.
Just expect something typical and that's it.
I miss last year's speech day,
at night when nadz n me rushed into the class to take our food,when i eat dinner with family....=)
it was nice memories.
This year,the parade's just plain la.
No marchings and all.Just dancing.ha.

And i'm going up on stage to receive my prize for
"best in Malay'' for the 3rd time.=D
just being glad.
Oh ya,Naeem was sooo sweet ytd,she bought me a cheesecake as her form of congratulating me.
aaargh!i love cheesecakes!thanks,girlfriend!
looks like my "dream" of opening a cheesecake factory's gonna come true.LOL.

Speechday parade rehearsal last week was fun actually,
i enjoyed myself laughing with bestiess.
Cos there's this Boysbrigade boy who just cant shuddup,
so i tot of stuffing a cucumber in his mouth.
Ngalam said "why not watermelon?"
Nadz suggested durian.hahha!
That made me laugh for once.At the end of each rehearsal i was extremely tired.
Prizewinners rehearsal wasn't better.Borrring.
I managed to read at least 3 chapters of my malay novel.

Today had P.E :Napfa test
ha,guess what,i think i passed all 5 stations.
sit and reach sux,PULL-UPS sux to the core.
but at least i did like,5 pull ups.
Rae did 1.k,not bad.=)
hahha,after PE was gossiping session with Rina and Clara.
Today was okaaaay.
Counting off the days to CCA step down and speech day to be over.

Alrighty,gtg,
need to revise for Chemistry test tmr:Organic Chemistry.
shiiit. =/
i seriously need a break k.
Mum,bring me shopping.Let's hit Orchard soon.ha.
Like got time like that.
and well wishes to kak Fareha:HAPI 20th BIRTHDAY!

My life's empty since you left
I lost one precious love
which i had treasured for years,
i didnt know that moment was the last time I get to see you,
Please come back.
If only i have the power to have you back,
I love you.
I've been with you all along,hard times,good times
But just in the blink of an eye,you're gone.
Sorry for my mistake,I regret it now,
for not taking care of you.
I appreciate you being there for me all this while
Those memories,will stay till eternity in my heart.
I'm sorry,once again.Forgive me.
My tears will not stop rolling down,till I know you're safe
dearcamera, i miss you.
May 2006-6 April 2008

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:47 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA