<body>

Photobucket
Sunday, March 23, 2008

OK.
I'm in the mood for horror movies,anyone?
seriously la. I need a break again.hahha.
I wanna watch rule #1,step up 2,and many more.
I'm currently in the midst of doing Literature assignment.
it's like crap,cos last minute work.. =)

Yesterday was the eng workshop tingy.
I was like late,cos trapped up at home w/o keys.
It was bad,mum went out with her keys and i was alone.
so when i was rushing out at 9 plus i realise i dont have my keys.
Panicked like crazy.
so called mum and she asked bro to pass me her keys.
so i waited till 9.45.
obviously,i was late,it was worst when Rae called n said a huge group of PRCS students outside the library,waiting to go in.
Guess what,at 9.59am,i reached the entrance.
The second i caught up with frens they made us enter. Phew!

Seriously,the first thing i saw was the whole cohort of graduating students outside the lib.
It was like waiting for a singing audition.
I saw people with shades and skinnies,like going for a concert.
hahha,it was soo amusing to guess the dress code for an Eng workshop.
I cant believe they were my classmates,they looked...different.

Syazwani wore extremely thick eyeliner it scared me off kay.
aniwaes,it was quite fun to see the whole sec 4E and 5N in home clothes together. =)
The auditorium was okaaay,the trainer was okaaay too.
She is Mrs Marife Cruz Yap,the author of some Os english asses.books.
The seats were sooooo comfy la..like cinema sia.
I tried my best NOT to fall asleep while the lecture was on.
But i find myself almost dozing off into the seat.

Some of my classmates hear music in one ear,the other for listening.
hahha,wth.
But the trainer was reeali good,the way she lectured and stuff.
so yeah,survived 3 hours of eng lecture. =D
After which me,ben khoh(the extra one),Rae,Syaz,Clara and Umairah went for lunch.
We saw the whole 'world' at every makan place,
namely LongJohn,KFC,food culture..except for MCD.
we end up at KFC.had a great time laughing our hearts out when BK told about a sabotage to Ms Oh,the loooong-ago teacher.

So ytd was okaay.went out so didnt do hw.
today,rushed.and still rushing now.
gtg,my homeworks are waving at me right now.
and i am looking forward to abg airul's wedding: dress like a diva.=))
and i love munchy donuts.Oreo crunch & latte-flavoured :)
And i love apple juice with aloe vera! =D

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:34 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA