<body>

Photobucket
Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Okaez.It's been soo long since i last updated my bloggie.
It seems soo dead now.
So many things happened since last few weeks.
But since i forgot,so i will talk bout today laa.

Today,my mood is not so good,
i have a spinning headache and full-u 4 cca.=/
aaargh. Art was okaay today,i managed to FINALLY complete the bee sketch.I took almost half an hour just to draw a realistic BEE.*&^%$##!.
Kae,my concept has bees involved.=/
I choose bees cos they're in colonies.It's sightseer-s.
whatever it is,im exhausted for today.

Girl guides wasnt soo bad today,
just dat i didnt noe what happened to the 4 leaders.
Nadz went to HQ,syazwani,went home,phays,missed out her badges.=/
i seriously didnt noe wat's going on.
So we had a "musical party'',we sang songs along with the sec 1s and ate marshmellows.=D
The grape one was soo delicious laa.and of cos,the chocolates.i love food. =))
Btw,the NPs had pizzas..aaargg.nvm.

One of the sec 1s answered,when asked why join GG,
"Uh..i join cos i like the uniform..." =_=
"I join GG cos it's fun.." yeah. right. haahs.
"I join GG cos it looks like fun....." looks like? hahhhaaahhaa.
Kae so that was the sec1s.

I dreamed of living in Paris,somehow,or maybe New Zealand,or Canada..u noe..i wonder how it would be like,
living in cold countries.
But i would love to travel to a diff place with diff.atmosphere.
coool seh. Haiz.
I want to roam around in the streets of Rome,admire the Eiffel Tower,daydream infront of the huge mountains in New Zealand... =)

K enough.hahha.Im starting to talk crap.t.i.r.e.d.
and in my situation now,i seriously feel like escaping to another country and not come back.Away from Olevels,(haha),away from pressure,away from art-stress....
It would be great,but life's isnt that easy.It's not 100% pleasure and relaaaax.Instead,99% perspiration and effort.
Okaaaaay laa.wanna do bee research.=)

Want cookies and cream ice-cream.
sometimes I do imagine myself living in Paris,or Italy.=)weee.


Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:25 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA