OK I AM EXTREMELY TIRED AND PISSED OFF KAY.
i dun care bout changing my font anymore,im just too tired.
I am pissed off with the slow-ness of my com in downloading pics,
it takes YEARS to get it uploaded.*&%^%$!
and secondly,I cant finish my art work,and im upset.
I tried soo hard to actually develop my pics and redo all my research.
It takes all ur bloody time,and,this is what u get at the end.
Nothing done.Ok,maybe I got some better pics than last week's one,
but still.
Im scared when Ms Koh said that at the rate im going,
i am only gonna get 3 boards done in May.That's scaaaary.
So now must fast-forward
to the maximum,cos i dont wanna get incomplete boards at the end.
My concept isnt easy kaay,it takes lots of time to get good pics.
So im having a pissed-off mode now,I just cant get my work done in time.AARGGGGH,help?
I have to push myself.I have to!!I must try and get good pics,not those full of crap! aaaaaaaarrhhhh!
(*screams again*)I just need to go sumwhere empty rite now and scream my lungs out.
Im already stress wen March hasnt even started.
I havent had at least 20 sketches,oohh,im like soo dead laa.=/
Omgod.(*takes deep breath*)
From now onwards i will accept Ms Koh's scoldings cos i noe im guilty of not getting my work done.(*Deep sigh*)
Currently having eyebags,cos ytd slept at midnight to complete hw.
Today,have to burn midnight oil,i guess,cos my pics are not downloaded yet in this shitty com. God forgive me.aaaaaaaaaaargggghh!
oh and this week's Girlguides day.*&^%$#@!
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:43 PM.