<body>

Photobucket
Friday, January 4, 2008

Say Hi to the sec 4 year.It's as if it's greeting me with a huge"welcome!".
On the first day of school almost every teacher who steps in to the class reminded us of O levels.
E.g,ms junainah showed us slides,like 364 days left to Os.
Yeah right,we are actually left with a few hundred days only.
That really freaked me out la.Pressure seh!
Malay Olevel's on the 26 May.Grrrreeeat.
Art Olevel coursework's gona be handed out next week. =/
more surprises coming along my way..

I am gonna babble most about school starting frm now,
cos there's so much going on and it's not even one week yet.
Tmr's CCA open house.bleargh.so much things to do.
aiyoh,luckily the sec 4s step down in April,for us to focus on studies.*sigh*.

Today CCA ended at six,that was enough to make me soo exhausted.And we didnt march or anything,we just sit and make gifts for tmr. =_=
So yeah,that's about it for today.Im just so tired,gosh.
Full-u tmr.aaargh. girlguides....*sigh*
During Lit lesson today we watched a movie called "the sea inside" which was interesting,to me.
Though it made some of my classmates fall asleep.
It's almost similar to Ken Harrison and story.hahha.

I still cant believe im taking the Os this year.
How time flies..im in my 4th year in PRCS.
The most stressful and important year.*sigh*,again.

OK enough of school.I seriously need a new hp!
I cant reply any messages,aaargh!I certainly dont like Motorola phones..it's just so sensitive lar! =/
New hp needed a.s.a.p!

alrighty,gonna stop blogging for now.TIRED.
It's just sweet memories turning bitter;
Life's bittersweet.


Till the end of time,till forever.

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:44 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA