<body>

Photobucket
Sunday, January 6, 2008

OK.I can officially say that i am receiving,or rather,
the art students are going to receive our :
ART O level coursework this Tuesday,080108.
aaaaaargh.
First,Im reeeeaaali scared.seriously.It's definitely gonna keep me extremely busy for MONTHS.
And i need to score for my other subjects too.
Kay,like ms Koh said,art IS time-consuming.

My head was spinning when ms koh briefed us regarding this olevel tingy and all..
I didnt noe why,my head felt so heavy seh.TIRED.
I heard a few students planning to drop art alreadi.
I dont dare drop any subject.seriously.
Might as well just regard this as a challenge and go all the way.right?

OK im so gonna die.aaargh.Art requires effort and time.
Am i willing to sacrifice everything?
I have to.That's the thing.
Art painting have to be completed by June.
This is all too scaaary for me to bear.
Oh no.it's art O level. =/
I have to switch my mind to realistic and focus mode from tmr onwards.

On the brighter side,I managed to buy a new hp.
Yeah,the Nokia xpressmusic 5610!! =D
weeeeee.

Yea,basically that's it.My mind is filled with a million questions without answers right now.
I can feel the sec 4 pressure already.Seriously.
aaargh,headache again.

the memorable moment. =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:04 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA