<body>

Photobucket
Friday, January 25, 2008

So the O level results was released ytd,24 Jan.
It's as if I'M getting the results.hahha.
The sec 4s this year get to witness the whole thing in hall.
I can feel the nervousness,the satisfaction and of course happiness among the people who get good results.
When the graph appeared on the screen,100% passes for A maths,physics,english...i was truly overwhelmed.

According to Mr Ong who was clearly extraextra happy that noon,it was the best olevel results ever.=/
If u ask me,I'm more worried for myself,and this yr's batch.
We have to actually score higher than them,or at least as good.Isn't that scaaary?
When the 'top scorers' slide appeared,i was unusually excited.
I can seriously feel the sense of satisfaction.
Naeem's sister,Shameem,scored 7 distinctions,=11 points.
Atiqah,my GG leader,scored,um,i think 6 distinctions.=D
CONGRATS,to all the top scorers.

It was jaw-dropping,okay.
At first,32 people scored 4 distinctions.
Then,about 20+ people scored 5 distinctions.
Then,6,then,7... =/
THEN,3 students got 8 distinctions.
How incredible is that??
Having to hear extremely good results and being able to share the joy with them,I really felt that all the 07 sec 4s who scored well deserve an applause.It's hard work.It's effort.
Lots of it.

And and,the top scorer in level was a student,I think her name is Crystal,who scored 7 points for L1R5.Simply fantastic.=)
When I saw students come up to stage one by one,I can feel the tears in my eyes.
Before that,I can already feel the shivers down my spine.=/
It's pressure,but the satisfaction you will feel when u get good results is like,undescribable.I'm so touched by the top scorers.
It's like a huge spark of encouragement for us.=)
We can do it.I can do it.=)

So today Roy turned sixteen.He was being humorous this morning,during flag-raising,i guess.
When Mr Ong announced again bout the results,Roy was like,
"It's not MY problem..."And he didnt applaude at all.
Instead RuiYuan,me and Rachel burst out laughing.
Haiz..so that was like,my morning blues..being turned to GREEN!refreshed! hahha. =_=

kkz..im tired already.Been busy with art again.
If possible,i want to finish my investigations asap.
Before I become more stressed.=/

Determination,with effort,is the key to success.
Aim for the moon if u miss u will land among the stars.*
The word, "Distinctions". =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 8:50 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA