<body>

Photobucket
Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Abdila:Kakak,i have art class tmr nite..(smiles)
Me:Oh ok..(thinks for a while) since when u have art class?
Abdila:i,just join..
Me:(hopefully)you...like art arh?
Abdila:Yahh.(nods vigorously).I like art.
Me:(speechless)

OK! basically i have lots of things to say..
First,I went to study with a friend last week,in Tam Library..
then there was this old lady reading some foreign newspaper..sitting opposite us..
She's such a headwind.
I was so pissed off with her.
Suddenly get angry cos my friend was teaching me math,
ok,i KNOW it is a library,but we were barely whispering already larh!she said we were too noisy.Like wth.

I ignored her,she made such a big fuss about it.
Please lor,doesnt she realise that the other students around her were actually staring at her..trying to figure out why the heck she was behaving like dat.
Such a distraction,i was like :go and die la,auntie.*&^%$#@!
aaaaargh,soo angry.

Kay,enough bout dat.
Ytd we had the sec 4 day camp..
First day:plain "lectures''..
It was quite fun,though..we get to learn some useful infos..
Today,
we went to Swensens!! treattreattreat.=D
Mushroom soup,chicken,ice-cream..yumm!
Makan all the waay...nice place too,at Suntec City.=)
So yeah,thanks to the Coke and ice-cream,i think im gonna have a sore throat.
Catching the flu bug already. =/

And and,thank God we slept in the hall when we were in sec 1.The sec 1s this yr slept in tents at the field.
And it was sooo muddy!raining somemore..
I hate sleeping in the field,luckily GG camp that wasnt our location..
I remembered in Sec 2 it was flooding at dairy farm.
Our sleeping places were dirty,wet..aaargh.
And of course,the bathing part.Didnt even get to bathe.=/
So good luck to the sec 2s who went for the camp.
I really hope it's better this year,apart from the rain.

OKOK,cant blog anymore.
Got to do art research,and i need flu medicine now.=/
And abdila,PLEASE dont say u like art.
I seriously wonder how he developed an interest for art at such a young age.
I admit that he draws and colour stuffs when he's bored.
But still; aargh,nvm.
Looks like we will share the same fate,abdila.Now and the future. =/

Ok gotta stop babbling already.
The flu bug's conquering me and i feel so stress!! art hw not done yet! =/

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:00 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA