<body>

Photobucket
Saturday, December 29, 2007

Okiee.Today im going to play kak Fareha's tagging game tingy.
Since she passed this game disease to me..
The instructions was;
1) Do the following without complains
2) Choose five people to complete this after you hace completed urs.
3)Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to show that he/she has been tagged.
FAVOURITES
Colour: mm..green,aqua..fresh colours will do for me!
Food:ooo..everything! name it!tomyam soup..(yum!)
Song:indo band songs,pop,everything laa!
Movie:about family,love,comedy..=)
Sport:badminton!bowling! =D
Day of the week:Mondays(for now),Sundays
Seasons:Spring & Summer
Ice-cream:Chocolate!!cookies and cream..
CURRENT
Mood:sleeeeepy,tired,hungry,bored.(i need laughter man!)
Taste:I want cheese fries frm KFC and mudpie mcflurry!
Clothes:tee and pants
Desktop:Ice cream steamboat wallpaper =p
Toenail:it's clean and neat =)
Time: 6.20pm
Surrounding:after rain,again.Cold..
Annoyances:felt dizzy and "had enough" after doing art hw.
Thoughts:I need to do something about my dry-ish hair,now!
FIRST ;
Crush:mm..wait let me recall.cant remember!
Movie:Oh i remembered watching this movie with pri sch fren,it was my first!Something got to do with this lady dancing around..sheesh.
Lie: Erm,i remember my mum didnt let me go out during this exam period,and i told her I had to go study for the next subject.But forgot where I went..er..
Music:um,yeah like kak fareha,DANGDUT! hahha,i can still remember,in pri 1..hahackz!
LAST
Cigarette:Waaat?never smoked.=)
Drink(alcohol):NO.never tried either.
car ride:2 days ago
Phone call:to Clara.about art or something.
CD played:peterpan's album. hahha.
HAVE YOU EVER
dated your bestfren:in fact,all my girlfrens!yes yes!
Broken the law:No..yea ok i littered sometimes..
Been arrested:No.
Skinny dipped: no.
been on Tv: um,no.
Kissed someone you dont know:Nah.
Five things youre wearing:pants,tee,glasses,hairband,ear studs
Four things youve done today:did art hw,cook maggi,watch TV,dat' all.What a boring day.
3 things youre hearing right now:clock ticking,music,mum vacuuming in the living room..
1 thing to do when youre bored:plug in my beloved mp3.
5 people to do this:
I'll think of it in the next entry.
I swear the MCD's Mudpie Mcflurry's deelicious!
im craving for it now... =p

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 5:32 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA