<body>

Photobucket
Monday, December 31, 2007

Alrighty,it's about 2 hours to the new year,2008.
*lets out a deep sigh*,seriously,I cant imagine myself sitting
for the O's.
It's just gonna be very fast,too fast that I wont even realise.
Gosh,how time passes..

It's the end of another year.
Goodbye 2007,it's sad when I recall the memories I had throughout the year..
Esp, 070707,my birthday.
In fact,my best birthday ever.
Hmm..sec 3 wasnt so bad after all.
Even though I find it a mini-sec-4 year,but still.
Next year,i mean,tmr,it's just gona be harder for me.

For all I noe,Im into my 4th year in PRCS.
Dat's scaaaary,not fun,for some ppl...
The O's are less than a year away!
I'm starting to get terribly scared,again..

Ok enough of the new year.
I ate a lot these few days,gosh.
Yesterday had Nasi Lemak with family at Changi.
Before that,I ate about 9 nuggets from MCD.
Waay before that,I ate crackers which abdila ate.
Oh-uh,another new year aim: to lose weight.
Or at least eat lesser. =/

Ok-dokie,back to school ppl!
It was fun getting new for everything,new pencil box,shoes,
wallet,bag?
yea..im so gonna miss all the shopping frm these 2 months..
*lets out a deep sigh again*
Ok,cant blog for long,wanna watch tveee.
Oh and by the way,I managed to complete my art!!
and that marks the end of my hol.assignments! =D
weeeeeeehooooo! can party lar tonite. hahha.

And I received a message saying that on Wed,must be in sch BY 7.10am.After this time,considered late. bleargh. =/
If only i can drive to school..hahha,soooon soon,a few more years' time. =)

I want ice-cream!
Happy new year people!! 2008!

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:36 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA