<body>

Photobucket
Thursday, December 20, 2007

HADY MIRZA's the ASIAN IDOL!!!!! =D

yaaaay!,HADY MIRZA'S THE ASIAN IDOL!!!!!! =D
Awesome laa.Just super awesome.wooohooo!
I didnt expect him to win,when watching the asianidol live last week,so during the results show i was mainly patient,
waiting to see the new star among the stars.=)
But when Hady won,i hear myself screaming in shock.
hahha.okay.

so me and kak fareha even went to welcome Hady back at the airport on Mon.We just wanted to have fun. =)
The people ;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hady's here!! (P.S he was crying all along)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah!HadyMirza's the first Asian Idol!! =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okayy.So i didnt take lots of pics on that day.
Mainly we were screaming in happiness to welcome him.
I enjoyed seeing him "live" in person! =)
Certainly it was one of my life's bestest moments...
I have uploaded my holiday pics but i'll put it in my next entry kk.Currently,I'm trying hard to settle my holiday assignments which is never-ending.
Lastly,
CONGRATS HADY MIRZA for winning the asian idol !!!
and;
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all Muslims! =D
Idol mania. It's Hady Mirza. wooohooo! =))

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 1:15 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA