Thursday, December 13, 2007
I LOVE CAMERON HIGHLANDS! <3
Hey hey heyy!! Im back from my holidays..
4D3N at Cameron Highlands and KL. soo fun laa..=D
sorry for the late updates ppl..i had to settle my hw first.
okay,i cant post my pics now,cos i havent upload it yet.
Sooon,okaaay? so check it out.
OK.First,I LOVE travelling laa.For once,I forget all the stress and problems(e.g homeworks). hahha.
travelling is all about p.e.a.c.e.
woooh,i LOVE it! my mind was all cleared.holiday mood on.=)
orrite,so I went with family+grandparents+kakfareha&mum,+
kakfiza.total: 10 people as one.
So we went by coach,and guess what,Nabilah from 3/6 was also in the same bus as me!
We went for the same holiday! What a coincidence,right?
So yeah,second day we were in Cameron Highlands.
I LOVE cameron,cos it's just soo cold there,so peaceful,so nice.perfect destination for a student like me! lol.
Ok,even though genting is actually way higher than cameron,i tell you,cameron's waaay COLDER than genting laa.
And the bus,GOSH,on the way up,the aircon was on,and it was the coldest aircon i've ever felt.SERIOUSLY.
Plus,the cold weather in cameron.Halfway up i could feel the atmosphere outside.FREEZING ALREADY. =/
Finally,when we reached Cameron after a few hours,
it was raining.so cold breeze+rain+aircon=FREEZE again.
But the shopping in Cameron was fun..
there was a 'night market' so we bought almost everything for dinner.
the hotel rocked,there was no aircon(duh),it was a fun hotel.
So relaxing,just to stand at the balcony and smell the fresh air in the morning.i miss cameron. =)
I LOVE surroundings.There was mountains,tea plantations,and veggies that could grow in the coldness.
E.g cabbage,purple ones,STRAWBERRIES !!! =D
I LOVE the fresh strawberries there.simply yummy.
There were even
chocolate-dipped strawberries.
Need i say more? =D
But I cant stand the curvy roads on the way down cameron.
It drived me and my bros all drowsy and head-acheing.hahha.
In KL,shopping shopping shopping!!
even though there wasnt really enough time for us,we did shop.of cos laa,hahha.
I bought a bag,a top,wat more ar?
Okay,then we took a ride at the eyes of Msia.(check out d pic)
I thought it was gonna be all syiok and high up,but nah.
ok-ok laa.=)
spore one bigger rite? ahhah.
Oh and I forgot,we went to TambunWater Park tooo.=)
It's located somewhere near cameron.
water-splashing and overcoming my fear of riding on the cliff racers and all,was syiok!! =D
Okay,i guess i shouldnt explain more.the upcoming pics will explain it all.=)
so check out the pics in my next entry soon.
I miss Cameron Highlands already. =)
coldness, rain.
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 7:45 PM.
Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen;
PRCS
Singapore Poly
; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Chit-chat!♥
MySpace Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Wishlist♥
▪ vanilla/rose room fragrance(:
▪
a set of twilight series!
▪ learn
indonesian
/italian/korean
▪ a stylish camera
▪ to travel around the world
Forward,♥
CHERI
SAFFANAH
MAZNAH GPS
NABILAH GPS
ALIFAH GPS
SHAHIDIL GPS
SAFIAH
UMAIRAH
AMIRAHNABILAH
RAUDHAH
JILLIAN
GRACE
JIE YEN
NINI
KACIE
JONATHAN SParc
& hearts,♥
NADZIRAH
RINA
FAREHA CUZ
NURUL CUZ
FOUR-FIVE08
Archives
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
Credits,♥
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA