<body>

Photobucket
Thursday, December 6, 2007

Helooo,again.=)
I seriously need a break la.
Sooo tired,cos of all those hw..still struggling to finish them..
shiiit la.=( So much to do,holidays so short,right??

Well,at least I have something to look forward to.
Im going on a holiday,tmr.weeeee.=D
And also,im still thinking whether or not I should buy
the pretty phone,Nokia 5610.It's really a nice phone.

Okaaay,nth much to say today.Lazy wanna upload pics.
So,just check out my next entries.=)
P.S my lil bro,Abdillah,is currently singing some dangdut song he saw on TV.He's dancing beside me right now.
Oi,shuddup larh. hahha.

Lastly,nice words for you readers out there;
Smile.
Smile,is the melody of the soul,
smile,is a language of love,
smile,is a source to win hearts,
smile,is a name of livelihood, &
smile,creates greatness in personality.

So keep SMILING!! Start and end ur day full of smileyys! =))

happiness ;

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:46 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA