Heloooo.So tmr I am having Art lessons after school.Greeeaaat.
Today in school was okaay,we watched an African movie during social studies,it was meant for us to understand the chapter we're learning now..the movie was..scaaary,i should say.
Cos there were lots of hurtful scenes,like people lying dead all over a street,a person holding a parang meant for chopping off hands and legs,and young children having a high risk of being killed...need I say more?
hahha.
So that was mainly for today.Ytd was kinda fun too.I went to my aunt's house and gather with my cousins.=)
I tried playing Guess Who? and ended up losing everytime.
Even my younger brother won.=/ hahha.
Anyway,the 3/5 BBQ is this Friday.I almost forgot about it.
I hope it's gona be fun.=) They say there's gonna be water bombs and all..weeee.
And I heard there's stingrays and moore foood.=D
Waaaat?It's a BBQ,after all.
And Im in charge of buying snacks.oooopppps.
Oi,Rachel,we still havent buy it yet! =/
And finally,I get to post some pics regarding the novel and movie of To kill a mockingbird.
This is the novel;but I think is of an old version.
It looks plain boring,but I find it really interesting.=)
and this is Jeremy Finch(Jem) and his sister,the major characters in the novel+movie.
Jem's a great brother.hahha.
OK.It's black and white cos it's a classic movie,filmed in 1962;
what do you expect?
That's all for now.Gotta rush and finish Chemistry Hw.
I'll try and post more pics okaaay...
Ice-cream, anyone? =D
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 4:07 PM.