Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Okaaay,i noe i haven't post the bbq pics yet.Wait laaa kay.
So,the foundation prog is finally,FINALLY ending this Thurs.
After 3 weeks of schooling when it's like,our holidays..=(
But nvm.In preparation for the big Os,next year.
Today basically almost everything was okay,except for the weather which was,aargh,terrible.I am sitting under the fan in class ok,plus the rain and all,it was enough to make me shiver.So I was having bad flu in the mid of the eng compre test.and yeah,the compre was soooo difficult la,I dun reali understand the passage and there were so many questions to answer by less than an hour.and to Umairah,stop disturbing me laa during tests! aaargh.
Aiyoh,headache-ing ehh. =(
Other than that,Oh ya.Izzah told me something last week which gave me a total shock.hahha.
she saw
HADY MIRZA,our spore idol
recently at Orchard area.
I was astonished,but she,no reaction ehh. helooo?
it's hadymirza ppl! Walking near you with his friends,or something. But who cares about his friends? It's Hady Mirza.=D
I told Rachel today and she was staring at me.
No,I'm not kidding,Rae..Iza saw hadymirza.=) (she even said dat Hady looked fairer in real life.Grr.)
Talking bout Hady,makes me wanna talk bout Taufik.
Ok,I soo like Taufik's new songs,teman istimewa and more.
sooo nice.Not surprising laa hor. =)
And yeah,my uncle even told me he saw Taufik in a local hotel's toilet.hahahaha.
Really,reeeeally laarh! My uncle even said that he didnt react.
Taufik was probably preparing for a show.
I told my uncle that if it was me,I will stop him,or something.
I dont care bout the toilet thing,as in,gents or ladies' room..=)
Sooo..enough bout our fellow idols. =D
and im craving for swensens icecream.btw jus now i had fun buying hotdogs in a bun with my galfrens.weee,nice nice!
fooood makes the world go round!
PS- i need to hit the gym again,soon. lol.
lastly,I will try to post the pics soon okaay.to readers,dont forget to tag ok.=) Ok?
today i have been crap-talking with my galfrens bout hot hollywood guys,like Chad Michael Murray etc..
Oh yea-yea, Zac Efron is soo-soo hawt. =D
Ok last last!!
ok that's it.high school musical 3 : starring afifah. lol. =)
Ok gotta stop blogging already,have to start doing art. =/
& those chocolate chip cookies ; =p
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 3:33 PM.
Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen;
PRCS
Singapore Poly
; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Chit-chat!♥
MySpace Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Wishlist♥
▪ vanilla/rose room fragrance(:
▪
a set of twilight series!
▪ learn
indonesian
/italian/korean
▪ a stylish camera
▪ to travel around the world
Forward,♥
CHERI
SAFFANAH
MAZNAH GPS
NABILAH GPS
ALIFAH GPS
SHAHIDIL GPS
SAFIAH
UMAIRAH
AMIRAHNABILAH
RAUDHAH
JILLIAN
GRACE
JIE YEN
NINI
KACIE
JONATHAN SParc
& hearts,♥
NADZIRAH
RINA
FAREHA CUZ
NURUL CUZ
FOUR-FIVE08
Archives
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
Credits,♥
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA