<body>

Photobucket
Friday, November 23, 2007

OK.I think my blog's soo plain.Really ehh.Haiz. =(
Today I have basically nth to say,but i wana talk bout movies.
I feel like watching one larhh,i need a breaaak!!
I think there's ella enchanted or something right?
Dunno ar.Just any movie will do,anyone wants to treat me?? =)

Also,I'm starting to LOVE "hantu jatuh cinta",an Indonesian drama series on Suria.
For those who dont like Suria,i suggest you try watching this show.Or drama.Whatever.
It rawks laaa...soo interesting. Ok lame. =_=
But i'm an Indo-movie lover.Seriously.I'm easily attracted by indo teenage movies. =D
The Soundtrack of this drama rocks!! by peterpan.
Ku katakan dengan indah...dengan terbuka..
hatiku hampa...
(I'm gonna get the lyrics! =) )
I can watch,and watch,and watch....=)
~paham-paham je lar.

Plus,I also love this Indo movie,DEALOVA.What I can say is,it rocks.It's such a touching movie,can make ppl cry.
So dramatic,and tragic.
I LOVE INDO TEENAGE MOVIES!!!
p.s thanks to kak Fareha for lending me the CD. =D
and i'm in the mood for Indo songs toooo!
P.S Dealova(song) rocks toooo.
Aku ingin menjadi..mimpi indah dalam tidurmu...(sings)


And lastly,there's a my chemical romance concert in Dec.
Okaay.Not really interested. hahha.
But if ure stressed up,i suggest u go and let ur hairs down,or something.And go crazy,+ noisy!!

Under the blazing sun, I saw twenty hearts beat as one.
~ DRAGON BOATING!!! <3>

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 9:00 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA