Sunday, November 11, 2007
So yesterday was 3/5's BBQ which I had attended.
It was fun la,everything went okaay,just that i heard most of the teachers didnt get to attend it,like Ms Koh and Ms Lena Lim.
So mainly only Ms Lim,our Chemistry teacher came to the BBQ.She arrived kinda late,and we welcomed her with water bombs.At first she didnt get wet,cos she threatened us that she would minus marks for our next Chem test.
But nah,everyone was supposed to get wet.So at the end she got wet,she even said that someone spilled a whole 1.5l bottle of water on her. hahha. =)
The food was nice too.I could smell the food from the toilet nearby.really.I tasted the marshmellows dipped with chocolate,and of course the stingray,which i tasted a bit before the whole plate of it went missing. =/
But it was very hot and very yummy.
I love bbq fooood! =D
I liked the water bombs part.Soo fun.=)
I got wet la,of course,the whole playing thing was reali fun.
I should have thrown one of those on Clara,cos she didnt get wet!
My galfrens and me played by the sea before night came.
The wind was nice..weee.
But not that fun leh.sooo dirty,the mud was awful!
Sorry to Clara,whose slippers was broken by me cos it was stuck in the mud! =(
PS. low tides laaaah ytd.aiyoh.
But still,playing by the sea was fun.
Fish,fish and fishes. hahha.
At night it was supposed to be fun.But aargh,it started raining at about 7.The clouds were soo red ok.
So me and my frens went home early,together with Ms Lim.
We went home by taxi,thanks to Ms Lim.=)
We were all so exhausted by then.
You guys must be wondering why I'm not posting any pics.
hehhe,I havent loaded them to my computer yet!sorry.
I'll post the BBQ pics sooon,ok. so check it out.=D
and I love BBQ foood! weeee.
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 1:03 PM.
Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen;
PRCS
Singapore Poly
; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Chit-chat!♥
MySpace Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Wishlist♥
▪ vanilla/rose room fragrance(:
▪
a set of twilight series!
▪ learn
indonesian
/italian/korean
▪ a stylish camera
▪ to travel around the world
Forward,♥
CHERI
SAFFANAH
MAZNAH GPS
NABILAH GPS
ALIFAH GPS
SHAHIDIL GPS
SAFIAH
UMAIRAH
AMIRAHNABILAH
RAUDHAH
JILLIAN
GRACE
JIE YEN
NINI
KACIE
JONATHAN SParc
& hearts,♥
NADZIRAH
RINA
FAREHA CUZ
NURUL CUZ
FOUR-FIVE08
Archives
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
Credits,♥
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA