OK,so there goes a week of my foundation programme.urgh.Seriously,i can't wait for THE holidays.I know the lower sec students must be resting at home now,and can wake up late every morning....=/not like the poor sec 3 students..still have 2 more weeks of lessons.*sigh.today and the last few days,it has been raining heavily.The weather was cloudy and all..very nice to sleeeeep.esp this morning,i was almost late for sch,as usual,cos i couldnt wake up at 6.It was cold and all,enough to tempt me to sleeeep.tired arh.=(But no.I couldnt even find time to rest.Since Monday,we had tonnes of homework piled up for each subject.I tried to do all of them,and found myself having a nap when it's only like,9pm?I think this programme added more hw for us.So forget about resting kaay.Now it's just focus,and focus. =I can actually feel the heat of the O levels,when it's like,next year.Seriously arh..i saw the math paper 2 which MingYee let me have a peek on,and the Malay paper frm Umairah.and Art....Oh my God.Ms Koh was terribly pissed off with the art students after sch today.She stepped into the class and I gulped.She looked like she was going to flare up on us.But,i could see that she was controlling herself.I just dont know,i was too confused to absorb what she said.She was just talking..and talking..with a stern expression.It was just too scary for me to even look up to her.Well,mainly she was angry cos most of us didnt turn up for art remedial,and some students really tested her patience.She asked us to drop the subject if we cant take it.I couldnt imagine dropping the subject cos we onli take 7 subjects..so,guess i have to go through the tough situation next year for six months,and try my best.It's gona be very,very hard for me next year,I'm sure.So at the end,Ms Koh gave us a two-week timetable of Art lessons.Starting frm next wk. =Yesterday,on the other hand,we watched To kill a Mockingbird,a classic movie frm the 1960s.We are studying the novel now,since it will be tested for the Os.After watching the movie,I find the movie interesting and am more interested to read the novel.Or else,when i flipped the book way before,I seriously dont feel like reading.I thought it was bor-ing.But no,the story is amazing.Really,I liked the characters,and the storyline is good.So yeah.And also,during the movie,there is a character called "Boo Radley".There was this scene towards the end which featured him,the camera zoomed onto his face.My classmates said he looked like Jason,one of my classmates who was at that point of time sitting right behind.We laughed our hearts out,cos really,Jason looked almost as similar as Boo Radley!!His hair,the face..Hahahahahaha! =DSo yea,that was "To kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee.I recommend ppl to read it,cos although it's thick,it reveals good values to be learnt,and of course,the storyline is actually simple and understandable.Um,ok la..it's not as if i said i LOVE...this book.I dont,that's the thing.Hee.Not realli interested in classic books.But no choice rite..I have to actually study the novel itself.Lastly,on Tuesday I went for learning journey to HDB hub.At 2pm,it was such a drag,cos i was very tired and wasnt in the mood for all these trips...so in the bus on the way there,I was basically trying to get some sleep..while Clara who was beside me,was staring out the window.She's tired but she can hold herself frm sleeping.Seriously,she's soo strong.hahha.When we reached,I was kinda shocked to see a huge,tall,building infront of me.That kinda woke me up a bit. Hee.The tour through the HDB gallery was okaaay.Kinda interesting,but who cares about past HDB buildings,the future,and whatsoever??aaaaaaargh.=/ I tried to think positively,though.It's a learning journey,after all. aargg.I learnt quite a lot,but i cant recall.hahha.Whatever larhhh..Wow,this is one loooong post.again.and yeah,my deardear girlfriends,we had fun splashing water and playing under the rain today.hahha. =)And i feel like going to Escape Themepark,and get on the 360 degrees thrilling ride right now.Scream my lungs out.I need a break,and i want to have moore fun! weee.hahha.=DP.S happy belated 5th Birthday to my youngest brother!!~22 Oct 2002~ =)
Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 3:42 PM.