<body>

Photobucket
Thursday, October 25, 2007

today's certainly a bad,bad day.aaargh.I got flu and a terrible cough again.My cough was getting worst like since,hari raya.Or was it,the night before raya?Oh yeah.I remembered I couldnt even enjoy the lontongs which was of course,spicy and all those pepsi,punky peach drinks..(*sigh)
yeah thanks to myself for the cough.I had been drinking bubble teas during the last few weeks.But it's just milk tea rite,mum!aaargh.
so now i promised myself not to drink any more bubble teas.
My throat seriously cannot accept bubble teas.Like allergic seh.
OK i'm allergic to bubble teas.even though i love it.mm,oreo ice-blend.
ok enough afifah. bubble teas dont like u even though u like dem. bleargh. =/

so i didnt went to school today.I totally lost my voice in the morning,until mum finally said; "Forget it.No need go sch la." so yeah,i had to rest the whole day..I can only update my blog for now..(*coughs)
sometimes i wonder how many litres of plain water i drank in a day since last week.Now plain water seems delicious compared to bubble teas.

so ytd went to eat at NY pizza wif Nadz and Izzah.hahha.I believe they were surprised i wasnt in sch today.Cos we had a great time laughing our hearts out ytd.We actually went out for a break together..Iza even had to buy me mineral water cos i was coughing terribly.
yeah,and i still ate pepperoni pizza which was quite spicy.=) it was too tempting larh.
and im soo gonna kill Iza and nadz for buying choc ice-blend just to tempt me ytd.argg. =(

this is gonna be a looooong post cos i hav soo much things to say.
Of course,i didnt miss the results show of Live the dream ytd.
By definition won!!!!!! wooooohoooo.=)
kak fareha must be jumping happily ytd.hahha.
btw we had a great time having dinner ytd wif Mak Long.
cereal prawns.yumm.=) again,ytd's tomyam soup contributed to my cough too.soooo spicy!

and lastly,I soooo love taufik's performance ytd.He looked haawt.rite?
His moves,and all,rocked the whole studio i guess.He also has a new album.teman istimewa.I saw it ytd at Popular..yea,nice cover.
But im not buying it.Hahha.Seeing him on TV is enough to satisfy me.=)

and i heard rachel also wasnt in school today.Hahha.same-same laaa.
good for me,ytd enjoy soo much,today fall sick. =/
I hope i am able to post ytd's outing pics very soon.

Oh,and im still,still coughing.(*sigh)




Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 5:27 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA