<body>

Photobucket
Friday, June 8, 2007

helloo.and again,i dunno how to change blog skin.I agree with Qamarina,blogging IS so leceh.Haiz.so much for blogging.
and last few days i went to MPH bookstore with my $20 voucher.As soon as i stepped in,I thought i will never go out of that bookstore again.hahha.Someone is as if welcoming me,"WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BOOKS!" i love books!
I stopped at every area,the "new arrivals area",the "popular books" area,and everything laa.Those common,good books costs 16 bucks at average.so it's obvious i cant buy more than 1 book that day.There were soo many great book authors,soo many fab books i wanna buy.Those latest books u cant find in libraries or book-renting stores.hahha.
so i shopped for books like there's no tmr.hahha.'world of books' is heavenly.
But i wonder why my English is still not that good.hahha.
I spent like an hour in MPH,jus to find the book i want.I couldnt make up my mind.
hahha.Usually,i'll spend minimum 45 min in huge bookstores lyk Kinokuniya and MPH.
so,dont bring me to a bookstore as far as u can.Cos i'll be stuck in there for so long to browse books.
and i bought a book by Cecelia Ahern,finally. hahha.
I JUST LOVE BOOOOKS! =)

Watch me while i fly,♥♥ 6:46 PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sharifah Afifah♥
seventeen; PRCS Singapore Poly; Tourism and Resort Management; 7th July;
Photobucket
Chit-chat!♥
Credits,♥
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA